Saturday Ride To Rainy City
On 16th October 2010 we’re planning to do a mass ride to Bogor, and by major suggestion we are agreed that we’re gonna start the ride at the morning, we have to start from 5am sharp, because we want to avoid crowded street and latter on we will pick our check point, we have calculated the distance from Bintaro to Bogor is around 48km, if we ride with average of 15km/h (include break) we’ll arrived around 9am there, and hopefully our friends from Rainycityfix will guide us there, and before that we are here to spread the term of condition if you want to ride with us to Bogor
Which is :
- Safety is a must, by that we are suggesting you to install your brake minimum your front brake, wear your helmet, bring your lights, and bags.
- Every person who come with us having their own responsibility to their self and rest of the member on this trip, don’t ever come with no permission if you have parents who worried about you, don’t do something stupid that will disturb our trip.
- Every person must have a spare of minimum 1 inner tube and 1 tire, we suggest you bought a maxxis detonator because it can be flipped and packed on your bag, and for those who have tools please bring it, we wont leave if we don’t have enough tools to ensure that our trip is safe.
- Prepare your self with things that you need, maintained your health condition, and please take a good good rest before you ride with us.
- We don’t use four rider on this trip, so we separate the colony into teams, each team contain 7 people one of them will be the leader of the team, and hopefully we can rent a Walkie Talkie to keep in touch with the other teams.
Meanwhile this is what we have for you guys today, we will update the info soon enough, we will post the route, we will give the solution for this trip, we will make it happen…. !!!
We are hoping for someone who will gladly bring their cars and be the sweeping team which will go far away behind us, and they bring medicine, and a place for injured members or bikes
NB : we are gladly accept anyone outside of Sector if you want to ride with us, please share this link and add your comment or suggestion on this page…..